Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
(((((((In Stereo)))))))
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Kicker KQ5 5-Band Parametric Equalizer and Line driver up to 7 volts out.

More specs:
  • 5-Band Parametric EQ
  • 2 Sets of RCA Inputs
  • Frequency Ranges:

• Bass: 40 Hz - 90 Hz
  • Midbass: 125 Hz - 250 Hz
  • Lower Midrange: 300 Hz - 750 Hz
  • Upper Midrange: 1 kHz - 4 kHz
  • Treble: 6 kHz - 20 kHz
  • Cut/Boost: +/- 12 dB
  • Input Sensitivity: 950 mV - 9.6V
  • Output Level: 7V RMS
  • Front/Rear Fader
  • Remote Bass Level Control: Control your Kicker amp's bass boost from the EQ
  • EQ Defeat/Bypass
  • Line 1/Line 2 Input Selector
  • Dual Illumination Green/Orange
More info here:
Equalizers | KICKER

Condition of all items:

Like New In Box w/ manual and hardware. Not a blemish.

Total Price: :

$100 shipped OBO

Shipping Terms: :

Compliments

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Cheapest on eBay is $115. This thing is quiet, clean, and noise free. Amber illumination will match your BMW perfectly.

...Oh yeah, and I'm cool.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
(((((((In Stereo)))))))
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pic of the top of the unit w/ the gain pots.

KICKER is a consumer electronics manufacturer that exists under Stillwater Designs. They produce home/portable, marine and mobile audio products, and are best known for their subwoofers, as well as their audio crossovers and the amplifiers that supplement them. Kicker is known for its high production of square loudspeakers. Kicker Audio products are designed and manufactured by Stillwater Designs Inc, which is headquartered in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Kicker, along with MTX Audio and JL Audio, is known as one of the pioneers of the car audio industry.

So shoot me an offer and let's make a deal!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
highly doubt my wife would like this but let me figure out my hu situation and I could quite possibly be interested in this!!!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
lol, I asked her if she wanted a new 5 band eq for her birthday. She looked at me all serious and goes, what's an eq? lol hahahahahahahahaha

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.