DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd get everybody's attention there. Just trying to get some opinions on using a stock dash location for my 4" component set. They'd be firing off the windshield, while the midbass will be in the doors. Any and all opinions will be entertained. :D

·
DIYMA Founder
4,757 Posts
Would love to help you... but I have NO idea what kind of car you are talking about. How about some pics :)

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'll post some. Simply put though the speaker locations are in the dash pointing straight up. That would cause them to reflect off the winshield. Could be a good thing, could be a bad thing. Most likely we'll just have to see.

·
Registered
212 Posts
i would like to help you as im sure others would to, but as previously stated by npdang we need more info.

plus i dont like to be fooled into reading your post.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, I tried another post that got zero response to it. The vehicle is a Chrysler Town and Country minivan if that helps. If it doesn't I'll go it alone and give it a try. If it doesn't work it'll have to be kickpods.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Translation, I'm going to have to experiment. If it works then great, it provides for a very easy installation, if not, time to get out the fiberglassing tools.

·
Registered
212 Posts
MiniVanMan said:
Translation, I'm going to have to experiment. If it works then great, it provides for a very easy installation, if not, time to get out the fiberglassing tools.
exactly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts