DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I expect to be banned very quick. I just wanted to share my experience here in the group and to clear some things up. I hope everybody has an awesome New Year's. Fvck 2020!

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
You seem normal enough... You just don't play well with others. And you obviously are a glutton for punishment! Personally I love the Kountz citings! Adds a little excitement around here - although it's not a good look for us. See you around! And now....... @jimmydee

Reactions: jimmyjames16

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You seem normal enough... You just don't play well with others. And you obviously are a glutton for punishment! Personally I love the Kountz citings! Adds a little excitement around here - although it's not a good look for us. See you around! And now....... @jimmydee
I play well with fellow Marines and even then I got myself in some trouble. some people just take shlt personal as hell in forums. It's hard not to troll sometimes LOL

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
I play well with fellow Marines and even then I got myself in some trouble. some people just take shlt personal as hell in forums. It's hard not to troll sometimes LOL
Dude I've read some of the stuff that's gotten you in this predicament... it's taken personal because you get personal. Seriously, don't you think you've burned this bridge?

Reactions: Coolhand20th

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
ROTFLMAO ....

SO MANY lies !!!!

How do yo keep track of them all???

Good thing that Jimmydee made a list for you.!!!

All that said, keep on keeping calm calm and PLEASE keep taking you meds !!!

·
Super Moderator
2,265 Posts
I'm going to leave the video up... because it 'almost' makes you seem normal.
As a matter of fact; I was half-considering not banning you (again)... until the very end of the video.
You just can't help yourself...

Just to be clear; I have no personal vendetta against you. I don't know you, and quite frankly... I don't care that much.

What I do care about; is the welfare of this community.
At no point, ever, under any of your user names, have you made an effort to contribute to this site in a positive way.
I continually ban you, because the members of this site continually ask me to.
You bring it on yourself man...

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I'm going to leave the video up... because it 'almost' makes you seem normal.
As a matter of fact; I was half-considering not banning you (again)... until the very end of the video.
You just can't help yourself...

Just to be clear; I have no personal vendetta against you. I don't know you, and quite frankly... I don't care that much.

What I do care about; is the welfare of this community.
At no point, ever, under any of your user names, have you made an effort to contribute to this site in a positive way.
I continually ban you, because the members of this site continually ask me to.
You bring it on yourself man...
I honestly don't know how I made it though this last week as many times as I went off on people. I dont ever fire first though lol.

·
Registered
854 Posts
It was like watching Breaking Bad for abit.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.