DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is suppossed to be on saturday the 28th but I have not seen any exposure about this. Is this still on for this weekend? La Jolla is quite far for me and if no one is going neither am I. :mad:

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
from what I understand, its a go Aubrey....I'll be there....and yes...in Amateur :)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
amateur my butt..

:)

edit: that didn't sound right.

i might be there. not in my car though, because I don't think it can make it that far.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
yeah James, that invitation was too much info man!! :p

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Unless something drastically changes with this one, looks like I will save myself from driving the 5-6 hours. :(

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Unless something drastically changes with this one, looks like I will save myself from driving the 5-6 hours. :(
Come on Aubrey! :(
With that SRT-8, you can make it in 3 hours! :D

U going to Santa Rosa? I know I won't! :laugh: That's like 8 hours for me. Daughter won't like that! :(

·
Vendor
4,981 Posts
Come on Aubrey! :(
With that SRT-8, you can make it in 3 hours! :D

U going to Santa Rosa? I know I won't! :laugh: That's like 8 hours for me. Daughter won't like that! :(
tell the truth old man, you are worried to receive a norcal style beat down! hahahah

you know Leon's gonna beat you by 100 pts on install alone lol:eek:

·
Registered
352 Posts
The 28th... .as in THIS Saturday?

If so, this suck-dilly-ucks... A comp right in my backyard (ok, not really, but at least in the same county) and I can't make it.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Aubrey, I think you, me, and Jim should do ISQC..
Team ID, Team Lotus, Team Hat, brawl ufc style!!! :D :D

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I think with the apparently slow turn out I am going to skip this one. Too dang far for me to drive to boot.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Aubrey, I think you, me, and Jim should do ISQC..
Team ID, Team Lotus, Team Hat, brawl ufc style!!! :D :D
Eng are You going? If so maybe Caravan? i don't wanna stay night in San diego. I spent To Much $$$$$$$ at the World Baseball Classic....... NIPPON ICHIBAN!:D

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Hey, I'm down for it, just no nad slappin!! Eng knows how to hit below the belt when the ref's are'nt looking :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts