DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is in my car now...works fine on my set of ads 3 ways...but I got some other things I want to try so I got to sell this now...

very small but plays loud and clean..

I have original box and manual also..

2x300D model

[email protected] 4ohms
[email protected]
600 x 1 @ 4ohms
thd 0.1%
sn ration >100db
6.61 x 1.69 x 11.41

in great shape........................good for sub or full range with variable xovers

and this has zero issues with it at all...........

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is the one I just bought from Skyllar here....

I wasnt planning to sell it ....but I have a monitor 1 2.70 I wasnt going to need and MAC was having no luck selling his so I decided I would rather try the pair of 2.70's than to sit here with a 2.70 I didnt need or couldnt sell....

basically comes down to what I can use and still get rid of the rest...

so my plans have changed again but I am working towards the final stages which is now stealth install....that was the point of buying the Opti but after I bought the Opti I also won a 2.70 which I really didnt think I would....

I Feel bad that I am selling the Opti but times are tough...I got to sell whats not going to be used

the amp itself works fine..no issues or noises or anything at all..period..

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
this is the one I just bought from Skyllar here....

I wasnt planning to sell it ....but I have a monitor 1 2.70 I wasnt going to need and MAC was having no luck selling his so I decided I would rather try the pair of 2.70's than to sit here with a 2.70 I didnt need or couldnt sell....

basically comes down to what I can use and still get rid of the rest...

so my plans have changed again but I am working towards the final stages which is now stealth install....that was the point of buying the Opti but after I bought the Opti I also won a 2.70 which I really didnt think I would....

I Feel bad that I am selling the Opti but times are tough...I got to sell whats not going to be used

the amp itself works fine..no issues or noises or anything at all..period..
I'm sorry to hear that you are already selling the amp but I understand I'm going through a rebuilding mode myself. Did you like the amp? The way it sounded and all?

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sky..man this sucks to be poor...this is the 2nd thing I have bought from you and just cant keep...

I went from the eclipse to a $117 Clarion just to keep budget down.....now this with the amps...

I am keeping my fingers crossed that both the Monitor Mk2.70s work and I can stop...I am going to save the PPI2300 if at all possible and sell everything else...

I have had to give up all my spare stuff..subs and mids........

The amp itself was fine......had plenty of power and was fine...only reason its now for sale if the fact that I won an extra amp that I would have to give away....

this economy isnt car audio friendly unless you got large deep pockets.....I guess...

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
sky..man this sucks to be poor...this is the 2nd thing I have bought from you and just cant keep...

I went from the eclipse to a $117 Clarion just to keep budget down.....now this with the amps...

I am keeping my fingers crossed that both the Monitor Mk2.70s work and I can stop...I am going to save the PPI2300 if at all possible and sell everything else...

I have had to give up all my spare stuff..subs and mids........

The amp itself was fine......had plenty of power and was fine...only reason its now for sale if the fact that I won an extra amp that I would have to give away....

this economy isnt car audio friendly unless you got large deep pockets.....I guess...
Mike,

I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going your way right now. Most of us here are always in transition anyway. I've been there, I'm doing a little of my own downgrading as well. You are selling my "spare" amp in this thread now. So I dont' have anything backed up which is fine with me. I wish you smooth sailing brother. Hang in there.

Someone buy this amp!!!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
believe it or not guys I am trying to get out the car audio door....I might have to sell what I am not going to use and disconnect my internet totally.....

sucks as I have met and dealt with a ton of people here......

ok...I guess I will still be here but ****...its hard not to see something I want to try

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hump week bump

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I do from skyllar. Its under my seat can get them after work

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
will include a 0/1 gauge inline fuse holder at no charge with this................

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump to top

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bumpsky

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bump

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm hella tempted just because it's so small :mad: lol... not budget friendly at all, but if I can sell something I'll take it :D well, if I can sell my eu-700s and the bandpass their in how bout that :) don't really have much else to sell besides an RF 201s I don't know tho :( don't think anyone locally will want them.. I'll sell the pair for $110 locally dammit lol

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sorry my friend....I sold it last night.......

1 - 20 of 21 Posts