DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had to have a major overhaul done on my laptop....had to reinstall the original software so I lost everything on it.
Nothing major...just need to know how to get everything that's on my iPhone back onto iTunes.
I DL'd the latest iTunes and plugged in my phone, backed the phone up but I don't know how to move my music, apps and pics back onto iTunes now.
Help please ????

I know I did it a couple of years ago when I bought this computer....damned if I can remember how though.

·
Registered
204 Posts
PC? Try sharepod. It's a free app that reads your iPod or iPhone and transfer music back. Apps can always be re-downloaded from iTunes.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got some apps over 60 bucks...don't really wanna buy them again.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Got it...
plug phone in, open iTunes, select file then transfer purchases

Wait...don't got it.
I got my apps and the whole 4 songs I bought that aren't lossless transferred....nothing else. I know I did this when I bought this computer without outside software.

·
Registered
114 Posts
You can always sign into the app store from your phone and redownload apps you've paid for and it will not charge you.

Music and iTunes are a one way road. It goes from iTunes, to the device, but not the other way around. There are third party software that can pull music data back off a device, which can then be dumped into your iTunes library and put back on the phone.

Its Apple's world, we just live in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts