Memphis:
16-MC1000D - about a 6/10. Lots of light scratches & some minor bent fins
PR-1.1000 - about a 5/10. Several deep scratches
AR-HC100 - at least an 8/10. Would clean up nice

MTX:
Thunder 1000D - 7/10. A few blemishes
Thunder 250x - 7/10. Same as above
3002 - mint
There are also 2 large older 2 channels that are kinda rough. I forget the model #s but I'll get pics ASAP if interested.

Orion:
1st gen HCCA 225 - nice but missing end plates & bottom cover
3rd gen HCCA 225 - 2 of these. 1 is MINT & the other is nice but faded
250 SX - rough. Best for parts probably

Tsunami:
dB 1.1000 - both near mint to mint. One has bass knob & box

JVC:
older 4 channel made in Japan. Will get model & pics ASAP

Sony:
XM404 or something. Holes have been drilled out larger. Has scratches

Earthquake:
PA2150 - 7/10. The newer grey with terminals
400TX - rough but complete

Profile:
California 2200 - nice shape but missing FET clamps & screws

Rockford Fosgate:
BD 500 - 2 of these. 1 mint with bass knob. Other is missing top badge but is still nice
BD 1000 - same as rougher 500
These are physically the same size. I'd like to sell as a lot

Arc:
KS 1000.1 - top was reprinted badly. Will get pics ASAP.

Prices:
$35 shipped each for Sony, JVC, Profile
$65 shipped each for all others except Memphis AR-HC100 & mint HCCA 225. Those are $80 shipped each

I also have parts for several of them & the transistor checker that is listed elsewhere.

Contact me if you want a package deal.

Condition of all items: Used. BROKEN

Total Price: : See above list

Shipping Terms: : Included in prices but only within the U.S. condition of items & cost of shipping would make international sales prohibitive.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
Pictures by Ghostmechanic - Photobucket

Additional info: Too many items to post individual pics. Most should be there in various albums. If there's an issue with a link or you want more pics just ask. I'm easy lol. This stuff has got to go!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Old School Veteran
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics of larger mtx's old schoolers? :)
Same as others that I don't have pics of... I can't do it until I get home. Don't worry, I'll get it done as soon as I can. They're nothing super special lol.

Btw ALL prices are negotiable. I've excepted the fact in gonna get hosed on these. They just have to go. I'm getting rid of EVERYTHING I don't currently use!

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Steve,
Got any PPI Art stuff or did I get the last of that?

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Question,

Where do you go to repair an amp? Any reputable sites?

·
Old School Veteran
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Is the Arc broken? Ill take it still.
I'm trying like hell to keep up lol. I work nights so I was asleep. Yes the Arc is broken. They all are. Just so you know there are no FET clamps but they are the same as some Cerwin Vegas & other Zeff designed amps. If I come across any ill let you know. But I wanna be as up front as I can on these so there's no problem.

Anyway PM replied to you.

Everyone else... I'm doing the best I can. We have a new rule of no cell phones at work so I'm having to be sneaky lol.

Nizzy if you want them, you have my number. You know I'll cut you a deal :)

Steve,
Got any PPI Art stuff or did I get the last of that?

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR
Nope you got the last of them. Wish I had kept the one you got lol.

Rockfords issues? Lot price to 45420..

Also Hc100 details? known problems..
When I get home tonight I'll send you some detailed pics.

I promise guys I'm working on getting these pics organized. I just have little time through the week because of work, sleep & getting the kids to school in the mornings. I'm a single custodial dad:)

Anyway, 1 RF BD500 is in great shape & just needs power supply FETs iirc. The other 500 is pretty bad but still repairable. And same for the 1000. Now I do know RF will sell the FET strips for them at fairly decent prices so all you have to do is change the whole strip out:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I checked my inbox this morning but didn't see a reply from you. Are the HCCA G3's still available and do you have any idea what their issues are?

·
Old School Veteran
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
I checked my inbox this morning but didn't see a reply from you. Are the HCCA G3's still available and do you have any idea what their issues are?
Weird I sent you a PM. Yes they're still available. Issues? It varies but iirc they both need a total rebuild. Meaning they will need all new output & power supply transistors & maybe other various supporting parts. If I remember one of them had some capacitors explode but I think I replaced those.

I'm in the middle of sorting through the pictures right now & then will be busy getting my kids ready for school. After that I'll look them over & send you some detailed pics if you want.

If you wanna go blindly & just buy them with any parts I might have for them included... I'll take $135 for all 4 Orions shipped to your door:)

Here are links to all pics so far. I even found another amp I forgot about. It's a Soundstream VGA1700D. I'd go $70 shipped on it...

Arc KS 1000.1

Coustic 380 Kinda rough so let's say $35 shipped. I know I could fix it almost completely but I don't care about it lol

Memphis amps

MTX amps

Rockford Fosgates

Soundstream

Orions, Earthquake & various others

*UPDATE... Because of my schedule, my son's birthday today & having to take a bunch of these amps apart for pictures, I won't be able to ship any of them out until Monday. So please keep that in mind if you buy any today. I hope this isn't a problem? Usually I'm Johnny on the spot with shipping so it might bother me more than you:p

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.