DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I'd check if there were any Seas G18RNX drivers out there before I give up. I'd been waiting for over a month for Solen to get some. They tell me that today they got 10 pieces in this week and they are already gone. None sch again until end of month. Looks like I'll fall back to CA18.

Thanks,
Jim D.

·
Registered
239 Posts
If the demand is there I don't understand why they don't make more available. wtf

·
Registered
230 Posts
lv_v said:
If the demand is there I don't understand why they don't make more available. wtf

The drivers are designed for home audio, in which there isn't a demand for them in the home audio realm, only us car audio geeks :D

Dave

·
DIYMA Founder
4,757 Posts
They ship from Canada via Canada Post airmail... so expect 7-10 days. Good news is the brokerage and duties are already paid.

It's a discontinued item... so I believe whatever Seas has left in stock is it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Jimmy D. said:
Anybody tried to purchase these directly from Seas? Seems worth a try.

Jim

can you order direct from seas? Unless you know someone on the inside, they probably wont let them slide out the door due to contracts with there reps/dealers. Then again, they might sell direct, I have no clue :confused:

dave

·
DIYMA Founder
4,757 Posts
They will sell to you if you can meet their minimum order. I can tell you I can't meet it :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
npdang said:
They will sell to you if you can meet their minimum order. I can tell you I can't meet it :)

How big is the minimum order if you don't mind me asking?

Have you considered setting up a group buy? Seems many people want these drivers, not just on this forum ;)

dave

1 - 11 of 11 Posts