DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a pair of LCY108 ribbons. They are used but in good condition and will include the needed capacitors and brand new ribbon elements, thank npdang !

I am asking $200.00 shipped for the pair.

I will have pictures shortly.

J

·
Registered
122 Posts
You interested in any trades? You were interested in one of my adcs systems once, i could use a second pair.
Thanks
Hans

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
trade for some kef q35's or perhaps some phaze mids + cash? also have some of those aura linaeum monopole tweets and usher dome mids.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
i'll ponder on them for a while. it's just that i already have stuff i need to move out before i buy more lol

·
Registered
415 Posts
are you havin a hard time sellin them because people think they can hear 0.3% distortion at the very limits of their hearing range..?

considering humans cant hear about 2% of distortion in their most sensitive part of their hearing range with pure test tones, i highly doubt theyd hear it up top, especially with music..! -but what you do hear is the open/unstrained topend.

nice tweets here!

·
DIYMA Founder
4,757 Posts
Try diyaudio, madisound, or even ebay. Ribbon tweeters just have poor resale in car audio.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Man if it wasn't for Xmas coming up and the fact my wife would kill me I'd be all over these. So another bump for some sweet tweets. =D

Ryan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts