DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these because I did not want to wait for the 110's as thought our system would be ready for competitions much sooner, still not ready:(

We did install them temp for a little show in our last area, far NoCal. They really are incredible tweeters, love them, no time to EQ yet were about perfect immediately when first fired them up.

Very slight mar around a couple of the screw mounting holes, sure they can be touched up very easily:) I could just do it and not tell anybody but that would not be honest in my book;)

Anyway, one of the finest tweeters I have ever heard, have my 110's now so these need to go.

$239 shipped in Cont US, insured, sig required, no worries about being lost that way.

Paypal prefered, verified account required with confirmed shipping address, my ID is [email protected].

Thanks, have a great weekend!
Rick

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT, ok, alot of lookers, no offers, now OBO :)

Rick

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, will post them on Diyaudio, sold something there once before, never knew about the Madisound forums, just never even looked though been to the site many times over the years.

If I did not have so many projects in the works I would keep them but have what I need for now.

:)

Rick

·
Registered
251 Posts
rick. do you still have them? whats the lowest you want to sell to this low baller? :D

As you can see in my other thread, i am debating whether to buy the LCY or keep my AC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts