DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sale is for

1 used eclipse 7001/7002 5.8" screen (motor finicky when the screen motor pulls in) plus an eclipse 12 disc changer which works beautifully. internal amp is busted but the internal amp was a piece of garbage to begin with. asking $250 shipped. i payed $360 :) (FYI screen works fine and looks good)

2 dayton rs180's debucked and are awesome... absolutly pissed that i have to sell the dayton and lcy combo but i bought a 2002 rsx and refuse to cut or modify that beautiful car. asking $45 shipped.

2 lcy 110's. my babies.... im staring at these right now not wanting to sell them but i have no use for them so they must sell! asking $300 shipped for these. they are for 300 because they are used, must sell, and have some scratches because thats what happens when you mount these.

I can take pictures upon request of the speakers but would rather not hook up the screen seeing as its freezing outside. but if you really dont trust me then i can take pictures of that too.

email: [email protected]

please someone buy this stuff.... id feel better if someone can get use out of these rather then them just sitting here.

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
I will take the Daytons, need something to fill in my truck system that has been bare for too long!

Email on the way as well, can PP the funds when you are ready:)

Rick

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
raamaudio - email was sent if you didn't read it already.

dayton rs180's - SOLD

fastest sale ive ever made. about 3 minutes after posting :)

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Just F'ing lucky lately, happen upon a sale of something I am looking into at the right moment and Yump on it:)

These will be resold eventually when I get some of those new fandangled midbasses coming out here;)

Rick

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
$45/pair on the Daytons, damn you sniper...thats a deal...

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i always give great deals. i just love making people happy. that and I don't think its right to sell something u payed 400 dollars for use it and then sell it almost for what u payed. (for example) in that case just buy it NEW!

im surprised no one wants the lcy's... guess ill just wait... hehe :)

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
I love the LSY 110's but already have two pair:)

Rick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts