DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
thanks a lot, I went ahead and got one. Just curious, how did you know about the discount code?
Glad to help.
You can sign up for sales and deals to be emailed to your inbox. A quick Google search will work too.
Let us know how you like the amp and the service from OnlineCarStereo. I've always had good luck with them and prefer them to Sonic because they don't charge me tax on purchases.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad to help.
You can sign up for sales and deals to be emailed to your inbox. A quick Google search will work too.
Let us know how you like the amp and the service from OnlineCarStereo. I've always had good luck with them and prefer them to Sonic because they don't charge me tax on purchases.
Sonic electronix charges taxes? I bought some speakers from sonic and no taxes were charged for me...

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Sonic electronix charges taxes? I bought some speakers from sonic and no taxes were charged for me...
I'm in KY and apparently they have a shipping facility in state. Don't know where unless they utilize an Amazon distribution hub. It sucks but, what are ya gonna do?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts