DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going through my old website's database and found a bunch of install pics from 8-12 years ago...kinda brought back a lot of memories :)

so, post your old install pics, have to be at least 5 years ago (preferably older).

i will start with a few:

My volvo from 2004

Jetta from 2003

Jetta from 2003

Monte Carlo from 2004

celica from 2004

Maxima from i think 2001 or 2002

escalade from 2003

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts

Check out the cell phone. First Kenwood CD Player with Tuner. KDC-9R This was probably 87-89? Kenwood alarm, Orion pre-amp and fader thingy. I can't really remember what else was in my truck at the time.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Bing, really not one of your "old" installs was sub par. amazing work. If my book of installs hadn't been lost while i was away for the summer and the shop shut down for good I would post some :(.

·
4,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bing, really not one of your "old" installs was sub par. amazing work. If my book of installs hadn't been lost while i was away for the summer and the shop shut down for good I would post some :(.
oh there were plenty of sub-par stuff, its just that i didnt own a camera mostly for those times :D

even those you see there, if you peeled it all back, i think the wiring would be far scarrier lol not terrible, but far messier

·
Registered
274 Posts
One of my biggest regrets is that digital cameras were not around when I was doing the CA SPL stuff back in the day. I would change my entire box every month or so just to try something different. This is the only pic I have of any of the old installs I did.

BTW:
I still own the subs and amps in this install.....

~JH

·
jtaudioacc
1,952 Posts
One of my biggest regrets is that digital cameras were not around when I was doing the CA SPL stuff back in the day. I would change my entire box every month or so just to try something different. This is the only pic I have of any of the old installs I did.
yeah, I wish I had a digital camera back then. I'd have so much stuff. Then I could remember everything I had in my cars. The systems that seemed to change monthly. lol

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
That 04 Monte trunk looks like it's got twice the space of mine. Is that just an effect of the angle of the photo or did you actually hack up the trunk to make room?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts