DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all ive been inactive for quite a bit, but im in a new car now and request some assistance from whomever! so i totaled my 3er last week and now im in an 09 Lexus is250 non mark levinson with nav. so i ripped my ms8 out before copart took it... i was looking to completely rip the old system out of this lexus and utilize the ms8 along with many other components that i haven't quite looked into 100%. so now some questions, i know the lexus isnt going to be practically plug and play like my bimmer was unfortunately so if i gotta do one thing im going to do everything. i would like to run 3 ways in the front doors, a center, atleast component sets in the back doors on 2 way, and probably a single 12 in the trunk. for whomever has done this kind of setup in a similar vehicle, what is the best way to go about this? i like my music clean and clear, no bs or anything unrelated, i will be doing 100% of the work myself, possibly having it tuned by a pro but we will cross that bridge later...

of yea and i had a lot of support from the bimmer guys when i installed the ms8 originally but the lexus people are pretty clueless(best i can say without getting in trouble...)thats why i chose to ask you guys next!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts