Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Alpine INA-W910

Condition of all items:
like new, or new

Total Price: :
trade or cash

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I'm looking into this deck because I'm gonna be using an alpine processor and this will make my life simple. it's about as simple a reason as that, i currently run a pioneer z-130, and will do a stright trade on that, even though the 130 is a bit nicer, it's used but in great shape.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
that is a nice head unit.. I was really looking in to it my self,

I have Kenwood DNX9140, but that's up in the air if i will trade/sell my Kenwood...

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is a nice head unit.. I was really looking in to it my self,

I have Kenwood DNX9140, but that's up in the air if i will trade/sell my Kenwood...
I like the kenwood. it is great GPS, about the same GUI as the alpine, very uhm..platformed, unlike the stacked features in the z130. for GUI's the pioneer comes second to none, but the alpine if faster, less glichy, the pioneer has better SQ though, even thoughh alpine claims they tried real hard with that kit.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
I'm using ms8 for my system so all the tuning settings on my kenwood are turned off.
But over all I love the unit i'm just really carious how alpine works and how does it sound.

I like the kenwood for its media inputs, I have 500gb hard drive hooked up, ipod, SD card, Bluetooth and DVD player

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the 910 is snappy.

to me, this is hte lay out, the pioner hands down, owns the interface contest, nobody competes. the alpine has the speed, and a better gps than the pioneer, but the kenwood has the BEST GPS, as well as an equivilent GUI interface, bit slower than the alpine, not sure how it compares to the pioneer.

im going with this because I want the speed and the spdf out and volume control on the alpine prcoessor. but this is al up in the air, if i can find one for trade, i'll do it, but i'm not holding my breath.

·
Registered
72 Posts
how much are you asking cash for it? mine was just stolen :( I would love to replace it when my truck gets back. pm me if you would like

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you have a PM.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump, still looking for one!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status