Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
I was previously looking for a single 6 ch, but my plans have changed...I now need 8 channels.

LF>>>Zuki Eleets v2 4ch OR a pair of clean v1 4ch

Condition of all items:

good or better

Total Price: :

tbd

Shipping Terms: :

tbd

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Not interested in 2 ch models
E-Mail ME WHATCHU GOT:)
[email protected]

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I know that probably no-one will want to part with their eleets, but I do have to try the classifieds, first.:blush:

>>:mad:Kicking myself for not acting on Vitty's Eleets V2 sale thread:mad:

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found 1... one more to go

Just so we are clear, I do have a U-S shipping address in 12919

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Something just came up...I will put this thread on hold until things get back to normal.

Thanx Azn for the plug, but from what I read , Hillbilly is really enamored with his amp.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.