DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I am stepping out of the car audio game for a bit so I have the following up for grabs. I have a basically new (used for 1 week) Pioneer DEH-P800PRS head unit plus the CD-IB100II ipod interface. Everything is mint condition and I have all original packaging, etc.. I am just looking to recoup most of my money so my asking price is 400 shipped for both. I accept paypal and have numerous refs on here and tons over at caraudio.com

pics :)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Looks like a real nice unit, How does it sound? is the SQ there? i have never heard any one talking about them, I like the copper, can you turn the internal amp off?

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm running one and it's great one of the few new SQ units being made. You can turn off the internal amps and it has 16 channels of EQ per channel so plenty of tuning.

Bump Great HU.

·
Registered
421 Posts
might make for a good DRZ back -up I'm thinking. i have to go on line and check out the manual I'll be back.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
awesome unit imo...especially for the price. Yes, the internal amp can be shut off in the menu screen.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can also get the buyer a squaretrade warranty if you want one :)

·
The Anti-Rice
2,524 Posts
Great seller here guys. Do not be afraid to send him your money......great communication and follow up.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^^thanks for the kind words. I do my best :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
evening bump...I know someone wants a mint active capable head unit!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Willing to split the two up. 350 shipped for the head unit and 50 shipped for the Ipod adapter.

PM me with any questions :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think my prices are more than fair but if you have a serious offer feel free to shoot me a pm. See my feedback and buy with confidence :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump for the nighttime guys :) Let's make a deal!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts