DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are 5 of these total that are up for sale. All will be hand assembled and shipped out to order. I'm still waiting for pictures, but I have full descriptions for now.

- The heatsinks look just like an ELEETS 4 channel except they are mirror polished instead of black.
- The amp is about 2" shorter but 3lbs heavier than an ELEETS 4 channel
- Power output is similar to what a bridged ELEETS 4 channel would do, roughly 10 watts X 2. However, these amps are even MORE overbuilt than the normal ELEETS. :)
- Price is $400 per amp.
- There will not be any more of these made, they were a small custom order that fell through. So Patrick has decided to offer them up for sale on here.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
he sed they wasn't madjet, yo.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
and it is still kind of stupid. my excitment got the best of me and i didn't read thoroughly. patiently awaiting promised pics. sorry.
I'm having difficulties moderating your erratic emotional state. You have been denied further access to the this thread. Please see sinfoni F/S thread where your indecision may be tolerated with more grace.

Continue....

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and it is still kind of stupid. my excitment got the best of me and i didn't read thoroughly. patiently awaiting promised pics. sorry.
I'm working on getting pics of the heatsinks for everyone. It's tough for me not to pull the trigger and buy all 5 of these. :D

·
Banned
2,071 Posts

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, it didn't work. But I went over there and check out your warez. :)

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
are these gonna only handle a 4 ohm load when bridged? or is he gonna make them 2 ohm stable bridged?
No, they will not be stable at 2 ohm mono. 4 or 8 ohm mono only. The only Zuki amps stable that low are the 2 big mono blocks.

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump for some KILLER amps. Somebody buy these before I am "forced" to find room for them. :D

2 are pending sale, leaving 3 still 100% available.

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There just hasn't been a demand for them to be produced on a regular basis as of yet. I'd be willing to bet that if these sold fast enough then Patrick would strongly consider adding a 2 channel amp to his line up.

And Patrick was supposed to go to his warehouse this weekend to snap a couple of pics. They'll be posted on here as soon as I get them.

Eddie, PM'd you back meng. :)

Zach

1 - 20 of 106 Posts