Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry posted this in the wrong section before.

So tomorrow I will be installing the following
1. PA 500.4 for the inside speakers
2. PA 600.1 for sub
I have polk MM6501's and the polk MM691's in the rear. I ran out of money for a processor so I'm going to use LOC's for now. My question is, when wiring the amps via RCA cables from the factory HU, will I need a 4 channel LOC for the 4 channel amp and then a single channel LOC for the monoblock? Also, where will the sub amp be getting an audio signal from?
Thanks in advance!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts