DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
11,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used in good shape (not mint, but few scuffs on the fins) titanium 4.1 that I need to sell to get money for grad school.

Asking $850 for the amp plus shipping and paypal fees.

Have a few fan shrouds that I can include to the buyer for no charge.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I need to padlock my wallet.:eek::eek::eek: It might get pryed open for this Linear. PM me some details, I know some local folks looking and I could use a fan shroud.:cool: Bump for LP.
John

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I need to padlock my wallet.:eek::eek::eek: It might get pryed open for this Linear. PM me some details, I know some local folks looking and I could use a fan shroud.:cool: Bump for LP.
John
You'd better unlock your wallet before I do. A 4.1 has such sick power that I could run my subs at 12 ohms and still have massive headroom. A 4.1 with a shroud is VERY tempting.

·
Registered
392 Posts
You'd better unlock your wallet before I do. A 4.1 has such sick power that I could run my subs at 12 ohms and still have massive headroom. A 4.1 with a shroud is VERY tempting.
I'm seriously considering this one for myself. Just waiting on some additional info. Pics would be nice. I've told a couple of buddies about your Q50 on ebay.
John

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I'm seriously considering this one for myself. Just waiting on some additional info. Pics would be nice. I've told a couple of buddies about your Q50 on ebay.
John
I think you should get it. :D A 3.2 is really more appropriate for my subs. A 4.1 would just be wasting power and taking up room. I have one of his 2.2s. It's still in good condition and it's been through several owners.

·
11,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also have a mint (if I had a box for it, it would be NIB) black 4.1...it's a tad bit more money though.

Let me dig up pictures of them and post them up.

I do have the modded 3.2s as well...but I wouldn't run them any lower than 8 ohms mono.

3.2s and 4.1s are the same size...so not wasting space :)

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I don't really need a modded 3.2 since it will just be on sub duty, but I would rewire my subs for a 12 ohm load which shouldn't even break a sweat on the 3.2. What color are the 3.2s? Prices? Maybe...

Someone needs to buy my Q50 and I might do a little upgrading.

·
Registered
392 Posts
You have a PM.
John

·
Registered
23 Posts
wow:eek: i wish i had money for it:D

·
Registered
392 Posts
what the hell... i really need to resist on all these LP's floating around.
Andre - Did you Mooble's Q50 in ebay? You can't get one of mine, but you can buy his.:rolleyes: Then send it to Ray to have modded.:D

thehatedguy - Waiting on info.:confused:
John

·
11,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Price drop-

Titanium 4.1 used for $750 plus all fees.

Black mint, would be NIB if I had the box. $1000 plus all fees.

No fan shrouds at these prices.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
That's insane. I paid $650 for a 2.2HV.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I'm out. Pediatrician is taking about ear surgery for my oldest daughter.
John

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.