Product Brand & Model:

Linear Power 8002SW

Condition of all items:

9.5/10

Total Price: :

$1200 paypal only

Shipping Terms: :

Shipped within the states!

If you are in AK, HI or Canada please pm me.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Selling one Near Mint Linear Power 8002SW with modifications by LP/Tips. This amp is 100% functional. I have owned it for two years and its never failed me! I will include one fuse holder and two 60amp fuses with the amp.
Here is the link showing the Stock ratings from LP's website: Linear Power Specifications: 8002SW
You can expect the ratings to be better because of the mods.
If you have any questions please ask away!!!
I can also take extra pics upon request. (Just be a little patient with me lol)
Thanks for looking :)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Everyone loves Linear Power, it's Ear Candy. Honestly though, your price is about double what it should be, even at $975 it's a bit high.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Man I remember I paid 600.00 for mine about two years ago and then got caught up with bills and sold it for 650.00, f'ed up part about it was I didnt get to install it due to security.

But that doesnt mean that thats what their worth, they're nice big amplifiers. Worth around 800-900 good condition, mint upto 1200 on a good day.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Everyone loves Linear Power, it's Ear Candy. Honestly though, your price is about double what it should be, even at $975 it's a bit high.
I must say that you are crazy! So I should ask for $600? Another member on here just sold two of them stock with fan shrouds for $1300 each!!!

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
please find me another 8002 for $600 or less!!! I'll buy it faster than lighting strikes!!!
The one I got was from a member from here and I sold it to another member. So atleast it stayed within the community.

I have to say I was lucky to buy it that cheap, but didnt make any profit. When I listed it, it sold the next day.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Hey ain't Ray advertising the new LP's to be way better than the old ones? I think his asking 1200.00 for a 300watt amp that suppost to be better than the 5002 and another one that surpasses the 8002sw for 1,400.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.