1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Linear Power ISO-Kit 8" WITH manual specs

Condition of all items:

Very good 100% functional just some slight surface rust on a couple of the bolts that will go away with a little rubbing with some WD-40

Total Price: :

450 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Item will be shipped UPS Very well packaged. Item will also be inspected by Tips INC. Before shipment to ensure quality before it leaves to you!

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

ISO-Kit™ 8
Freq range 20Hz - 4KHz
Resonant Frequency (fs) 28
Impedance - Ohms 4
Sensitivity [email protected] 91.25
Min Recommended Enclosure .35³
Qts .358
Vas - liters 26.184
Cutout diameter 9.125"
Mounting depth 7.25"
Outer diameter 10.065"

This is an AMAZING subwoofer and when paired with the correct amp can really be an amazing sounding woofer that will get plenty loud and plenty low. Everyone that was in my car had no idea this was just an 8" woofer.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Was yours the little red car?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
559 Posts
Ya. I got a demo from ya. Nice sub. I'd love to have a couple for doors. :thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
18,636 Posts
is that 2 subs?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its 2 subs that are wired in parallel together two 8inch speakers parallel to 4ohms. its the easy way of doing an isobaric design for the speaker. It is an AMAZING sounding speaker and for an 8inch speaker it plays much lower than most 8inch speakers.

you can find lots of information on it at bluescaraudio.com

·
Registered
18,636 Posts
its 2 subs that are wired in parallel together two 8inch speakers parallel to 4ohms. its the easy way of doing an isobaric design for the speaker. It is an AMAZING sounding speaker and for an 8inch speaker it plays much lower than most 8inch speakers.

you can find lots of information on it at bluescaraudio.com
do you have any pics of it when you had it installed?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts