·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well found a mate for my 5400. So my LMS4000 projects can go to a new home
I have
2-3hp+ motors
2-single 3ohm LMS coils
2-12" LA baskets with spacers for 10" spiders.

Most of the builders on here can supply the spiders and cones to finish these off. Will have pics as the parts come in. Coils and motors will be here Friday. Not going to get a chance at these parts very often. I have $480 in them. Losing a little but got my 5400 for a great price. Have several refs on here and CA.com.
$450+shipping for the motors/coils/baskets If you only want parts for one $275+shipping. I have a couple 12" TC Ti baskets also if you want to upgrade from the LA's. Would be a extra $35 per sub. Only trade would be for a Sundown 100.4d or RF 3sixty.2

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Would consider a Zuki 4 channel also

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is a pic of one of the motors

Will tade streight accross for a Zuki Eleet, Sundown 100.4d, or CDT SQA-4100!

Also have a Orion DEQ30 in another post. Check it out!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
So what's the deal with posting irrelevant engine photos in your ads? They constantly show up in the featured ad gallery. I'm just baffled because you always seem to post pics of the actual item as well, so why not put that in the initial post?

Yeah, I'm a jerk, but it's a free bump.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So what's the deal with posting irrelevant engine photos in your ads? They constantly show up in the featured ad gallery. I'm just baffled because you always seem to post pics of the actual item as well, so why not put that in the initial post?

Yeah, I'm a jerk, but it's a free bump.
LOL no problem. My pics of my audio stuff are to big to use and the motor pics get interest. See you looked because you wanted to know what they were. :p

·
Registered
94 Posts
What's the mechanical FI from? Looks like Spica (Italian).

- Brad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts