Condition of all items:

2 sets
1st set used but in great shape, everything 100% functional
2nd set used maybe 1 week.

Total Price: :

$75 per set + shipping OBO
2 sets available!

Shipping Terms: :

Ship only to lower US48. No exceptions. UPS/USPS/Fedex are all right near me. Can ship 1st business day after receiving cleared payment.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Ok guys. I'll be moving in a few weeks. I have no desire to pack these up now to use them in the new house. I plan on something bigger. :D
There are 2 sets available of the front/center/surrounds. That's 5 speakers per set.
These use the 3 inch Tang Band W3-871s full range drivers. Very nice sounding.
The set is THX certified, for those who care about that stuff.

1st set is used, and 100% full functional.

2nd set 's center and fronts were mounted to my wall and used for a week. Then never used again. The rears have never even been unpackaged.

I know they go for a good bit on the 'bay, but I could care less. I just want 'em gone so I don't have to move them when I move.

I do have a sub as well, but the amp died. Therefore, I don't feel it'd be worth the shipping cost. So for sale are the 2 sets of 5 speakers each.

No trades. Don't need any more stuff to move lol.

As you can see from the pics, the the three fromt he new set are still on my wall lol.
A bit dusty, my apologies. And please forgive the paint job on my ceiling trim....haven't gotten to it yet. :)

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One set, I had the control pod and sub. I still have the sub. Both the pod and sub blew out. Would not power up. I got rid of the pod, the sub is sitting in a closet. But with a non-working amp, it's probably worthless.
I'm just hanging onto it to use as a PC sub someday, if I ever buy an amp for it.

The other set, had them, but sold them and replaced with a 5.1 Pioneer receiver and my own powered sub.(didn't want to go through the hassle of a pod/sub going bad again) Sold the control pod and sub on ebay.
Little did I know i'd move the receiver upstairs, and never use them again. Ah well. (this is the new set)

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have the full set on this computer and I must say it does sound really good. The ported 10 it comes with gets pretty loud, too bad you don't have those.

Either way 50 for a set is pretty good. I say put them on eBay, they will move and probably fetch decent moneys.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Never tried contacting logitech re: warranty? When my z5300 remote and sub went out they sent me a whole new one....

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Eh, i'm just gonna build a new setup in the new house anyway. Unsure what yet, but bigger and better.

Last bump before ebay. No reasonable offer refused.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
ive been running these for YEARS, i love my 5500 setup. i run it only as 2 satalites and a center, i never use the rears my self.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
I have a set of the z5500's... It is why I knew I didn't want to go tweeterless. They sound great until you move your head six inches to the left -- they beam like crazy! Great midrange drivers overall if you point them correctly.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I still have the 2nd set. The 1st sold on ebay for 80 something bucks.

If you want the 2nd set, let me know. I've already got a sour taste in my mouth from dealing on ebay again. Almost 10% fees now? + PP fees? Oh, and BTW their shipping calculator is WAY off....
C'mon....no wonder ebay's popularity is declining rapidly.

I used to love ebay, now, hate it. Ah well. That's life I guess.

Anyway, shoot me a pm if you want 'em.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts