DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a kenwood x995, eclipse 2102(31 band graphic eq) and a jl 300\4. Rite now im running an mb quart component set (pce 216). i also hav an orion 12 in a sealed box fed by a jl 500\1. im looking to replace my quarts, 500$-600$max. the new speakers will be going in the factory locations in my 2007 ford edge,tweeter and mid in the same location. my doors are fully dampened. im looking for something with a softer tweeter and a mid bass with ia little more clairity (250hz and down). any sugestions based on user experience would be great.

·
Registered
126 Posts
i have a kenwood x995, eclipse 2102(31 band graphic eq) and a jl 300\4. Rite now im running an mb quart component set (pce 216). i also hav an orion 12 in a sealed box fed by a jl 500\1. im looking to replace my quarts, 500$-600$max. the new speakers will be going in the factory locations in my 2007 ford edge,tweeter and mid in the same location. my doors are fully dampened. im looking for something with a softer tweeter and a mid bass with ia little more clairity (250hz and down). any sugestions based on user experience would be great.
Hey I'm running hertz 165xls. No real complaints and they fit ur budget. There are so many more that sound just as good too gl!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. i have not herd them yet. i have herd the audison vioce av k5 set, they sounded nice but at 800$. i wonder how much of a difference there is for 200$ between the 2 sets??

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
i like the alpine spx pro. Adjustable t/a and various other setting with the passives.

Online ebay is about $350

·
Registered
126 Posts
thanks. i have not herd them yet. i have herd the audison vioce av k5 set, they sounded nice but at 800$. i wonder how much of a difference there is for 200$ between the 2 sets??
I have not heard the voce apparently they rank in between the hsk and Mille line. Car audio is like drugs ur only going to move onto better and better sound. Check out the classified section. You might score some really nice hertz by just making a wanted to buy ad for free!

·
Registered
33 Posts
DLS Gothia 6.2 which is the upgrade/replacement of the Iridium.

They are on the DLS store on Ebay for $500, along with other DLS models.

·
2,103 Posts
Phass es 2.65 al, micro precision 3.16 (a tad over $600), rainbow slc or germanium...all great options!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts