DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who lives in Hernando or Pasco county Florida and knows tuning like it’s second nature? I need help badly. I can hook up stuff like a pro but this project got me in deaper than I can handle. I’m looking for SQ with boom if I need it. I’m 51 so it’s late 70’s to mid 80’s classic rock for me.

My car: 2015 Pathfinder

Equipment: Factorty tuner into an Alpine PXA-H800 DSP

Morel hybrid 602 comps 6 3/4” in each door —power—>Kicker SX 900.4 amp

Morel (upstage) tweeters in oem corners of the dash, reflecting upward off of windshield —power-> Kicker SX 450x2 amp

Two Infinity 10” Kappa subs (Sealed) —power-> Kicker SX 900.2 amp

Doors completely deadened and system running great but need that magic touch to make the amazing sound I know it’s capable of.

I have a Goldline RTA in a bag, two Behringer mics, and dedicated laptop for the Alpine signal processor.

Looking for some one to come over and get me a flat EQ setting for reference on one of the pre-sets and then a couple SQ EQ settings for the other 5 other presets.

Not looking for kids to come play and treat my car like a toy. I need a seasoned sound guy who knows his stuff.

Anyone interested? I’d pay you for your time of course, i’m In Spring Hill, FL

The name is Lou.. messenger: Lou A Gallo

Thanks guys. I know it’s hot but I’m in my garage at least.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Time/phase alignment is going to be a challenge with described set up and vehicle. Those tweets are a long way from mids and using reflection. It may be possible with PXA-H800, but placement change would probably be preferable. I can ask around for someone to tune it.
Off the top of my head i would suggest Dean at 5 star (clearwater), not the greatest ear, but knows his way around the alpine equipment. jk he can hear just fine.

I could possibly listen to it and give recommendations, I work in northern Hernando County now and could meet during a lunch break.

I am a former Morel, Focal, Zapco, Diamond Audio, Eclipse, Clarion, etc Manufacturer rep and show vehicle tuner/installer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts