DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm located in VA and looking for someone relatively nearby (to keep shipping costs down) to build an underseat enclosure for my F-150. Anyone have experience with these?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope. Nothing that was under $400-$500. I ended up getting a Q Power ported box, which is a clone to the Fox Acoustics box but about $150 cheaper. The construction of the box wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I only had to seal up one joint on the bottom. I also made some reliefs on top of the box to accommodate the subs I wanted to use because the mounting depth was about 1/4'' short. It sounds awesome with two 10" Alpine Type-S's on a little over 800 watts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nope. Nothing that was under $400-$500. I ended up getting a Q Power ported box, which is a clone to the Fox Acoustics box but about $150 cheaper. The construction of the box wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and I only had to seal up one joint on the bottom. I also made some reliefs on top of the box to accommodate the subs I wanted to use because the mounting depth was about 1/4'' short. It sounds awesome with two 10" Alpine Type-S's on a little over 800 watts.
Oh ok. Was gonna say you could make the drive to Colonial Heights, VA to see a guy i know that does excellent work. You ever wanna go full custom this guy can make anything your heart desires. I build boxes as well but he has been doing it for years and i usually run my designs by him first anyway lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts