DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just the faceplate is what I need. I have the regular P9, and I'm looking to get the part numbers for the DEX-P90rs to convert it to black.

So if anyone has those part numbers handy, that works too ... I need the faceplate, bezel and all button part #'s

Google searched for about 2hrs for this manual, found one for $2 and it didn't have but 5 pages and didn't provide the part #'s for the pieces I was looking for.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
While looking at the diagram, I suppose the only part that confuses me is there is no part number listed for the "Button Assy" which would be the up, down, left and right button on the right side of the face. Unless it's just included in part # 89 CXC3044 ...

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
If you never mention this also I never notice... But then you need to buy the whole faceplate.... I think just the fellow cost ~$400..
I don't know how about yours, but mine already got burnt out marks on the volume display.... Suggest to use until it fails then only change the new one(and you may need to import it).... My whole HU already starts to give problem, from the ribbon cable and now the CD mech, still thinking my next step for this.... Now JDM DEX-P9 will pop up in Ebay for $3++ once a while... But DEX-P90 is $600-700 if I'm not mistaken...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts