DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Any. Looking for fast, sensitive interface. Needs nav. Hopefully a good audio section, but for this install, top notch SQ is not a priority.

Condition of all items:
Good or excellent condition.

Total Price:
Try to keep it below $500

Shipping Terms: :
We'll work it out

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump it up!

·
Premium Member
22 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
i have a avh4300 used it for a week $340 shipped with iPod cable and cdmc20 auto eq mic $20 each, you can add the gps module. Also have a pioneer avic d3 Nav mint condition with iPod cable $275 shipped. I have references on car audio and caco. Pm if interested

·
Registered
876 Posts
i have a avh4300 used it for a week $340 shipped with iPod cable and cdmc20 auto eq mic $20 each, you can add the gps module. Also have a pioneer avic d3 Nav mint condition with iPod cable $275 shipped. I have references on car audio and caco. Pm if interested
I'll take the Avic D3 if the original poster doesn't want it. PM me. Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a Kenwood DDX6019 with the optional Garmin based Kenwood Navigation unit(KNA-G510) Ill let go for cheap. How about $350 plus shipping?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts