• install JL FIX86 under passenger seat
  • Run power wire to trunk+ fuse + distr block
  • Run speaker wires from trunk to 4 doors
  • make suggestions on improvements

Speakers are already in doors.

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol i hear that from half of people and the other half say the JL's push button "fix" of my factory stereo signal will make installation much easier.

I would rather not use it but I'm conflicted.

· Banned
24,246 Posts
Lol i hear that from half of people and the other half say the JL's push button "fix" of my factory stereo signal will make installation much easier.

I would rather not use it but I'm conflicted.
What vehicle is it?

· Banned
24,246 Posts
2018 Volvo S60. It's MOST150 and because of the cop shortage, no adapters for that.
I have the 2019 s60. So close, i could have just made the parts and whatnot remotely for ya. That said, are you sure its most150? Im pretty sure its most25. Definitely dont use the Fix though.

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the 2019 s60. So close, i could have just made the parts and whatnot remotely for ya. That said, are you sure its most150? Im pretty sure its most25. Definitely dont use the Fix though.
No not sure. At this point I would be willing to ditch the fix because the music they it will be irrelevant anyway. I'll use a usb connection to amp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.