DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my system installed about a year ago (Mosconi amp & DSP, Focal tweets, mids, sub on 2016 VW GTI). I'm now looking to get it EQed and time aligned to perfection. But, hesitant to just go to any old audio shop (and the guy that installed my system just doesn't have the time anymore).

Is there a person (or company) in the Los Angeles area (ideally in the Valley, but I'll drive and wait for quality work) who is considered the "best" at this kind of thing?

I'm looking for someone who will put in considerable effort to achieve the best result.

Thank you in advance for your advice/suggestions!!
-Brian

·
Registered
18,493 Posts
has the time to install all this nice equipment and a dsp but doesnt have time to tune it? solid excuse lol.

maybe JT

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny *you* should reply! I happened to look up your company earlier because I liked your YT videos and was hoping you were in LA. I was considering sending you a message on YT for someone in LA, but decided to ask here instead. Small world.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
if you are not in a hurry, I'm coming there over thanksgiving and I've been told I'm pretty good at tuning. also, if you road trip, I'm in nor cal.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I had my system installed about a year ago (Mosconi amp & DSP, Focal tweets, mids, sub on 2016 VW GTI). I'm now looking to get it EQed and time aligned to perfection. But, hesitant to just go to any old audio shop (and the guy that installed my system just doesn't have the time anymore).

Is there a person (or company) in the Los Angeles area (ideally in the Valley, but I'll drive and wait for quality work) who is considered the "best" at this kind of thing?

I'm looking for someone who will put in considerable effort to achieve the best result.

Thank you in advance for your advice/suggestions!!

-Brian

U should fly niick in from Portland.. it would be worth it.. one of the best Hands down..was just hired by JL to work in their dsp division without even applying to them.. they just walked in his shop and said “we’ve seen some of your YouTube videos, we want u”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
U should fly niick in from Portland.. it would be worth it.. one of the best Hands down..was just hired by JL to work in their dsp division without even applying to them.. they just walked in his shop and said “we’ve seen some of your YouTube videos, we want u”
Got a link to any of his videos?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts