DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
system installed and tuned, but looking for a local tuner that has experience with Audison or willing to tune a bit one virtuoso.

Will travel in so cal. Please let me know if you have any leads.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I reached to him. But I don't know if he does Audison. Is this the one with the YouTube channel?

·
Registered
256 Posts
One of the guys pr the owner of the shop does have a youtube channel. There's also Tune Time in Redlands but I don't know if they do major DSP work or how the tuning is(They're an Orca and AF dealer, that much I know).

·
Super Moderator
550 Posts
Newport Sound, at the end of the 55 freeway in Costa Mesa, is an authorized Audison dealer, they have the Audison software needed to do your tune, that;s who I used and bought one of my Audison amps from.. They know what they are doing...

·
Registered
256 Posts
^
Can't remember the guys name but he has a Rockford(?) Tat right?

·
Super Moderator
550 Posts
Not sure on the tats, Ryan is the owner and Mike did my tune...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Yeah it was Ryan, took a hot minute to remember, did stop by once..

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yacdiel Ruiz tunes for audio systems I believe. Has a great reputation from everything I’ve read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Member Infinitum
2016 535i Msport
697 Posts
for Newport Sound, Ryan is admin... Mike or was it David is the brains. watch out for pricing!!

·
Member Infinitum
2016 535i Msport
697 Posts
system installed and tuned, but looking for a local tuner that has experience with Audison or willing to tune a bit one virtuoso.

Will travel in so cal. Please let me know if you have any leads.
Where are you located anyway?

·
Registered
256 Posts
I feel like I rarely see anyone else in the IE here.

·
Registered
Rav4 Prime 2021
33 Posts
Newport Sound, at the end of the 55 freeway in Costa Mesa, is an authorized Audison dealer, they have the Audison software needed to do your tune, that;s who I used and bought one of my Audison amps from.. They know what they are doing...
Yeah it was Ryan, took a hot minute to remember, did stop by once..
I have been dealing with Ryan and Mike for the past few months. Don't go there, trust me. I got the audison bit nove from there with another 3k of work done. They tuned it 3x and each time they gave it back flat. I mean flat. Crossovers were set, completely wrong mind you, but that was really all. Sounded like absolute garbage. Not to mention about 5 other issues with my install and 7 different trips to the store. Layoffs and covid were their excuses, which may be the case, but just don't. I don't like speaking negatively of people, but they had my car in the shop for well over 2 weeks in total, and I still have to redo alot of things.

After about 50 hours tuning with my audison, I feel ok at it. Only by ear, but time and levels are good. Getting a mic and REW soon after the build is done. Maybe I will look for a tuner, like you. I also know someone was doing remote tuning as well, with great reviews. SkizeR is his name on this forum. And someone also recommended JT Audio Accessories in Anaheim. Both those guys have multiple awards if I'm not mistaken and totally know their stuff.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts