DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So a quick rundown on what i have. A 4th gen camaro with a p980mp, [email protected] fosgate, Diamond Audio D6 components up front, and low end pioneer coaxials in the rear. I just recently installed the components up front and as my first pair of components i am astonished by the sound. I never knew the songs i listened to everyday had such a wide variety of sound that i was missing out on. The rear speakers are worthless to me and i wanted to make use of the rears slots. I dont want to have a rear component set because i feel it would be a waste of money. What i want is to pick up some of the lows. I dont have subs installed at the moment. I plan on reinstalling a pair hx2s i have later. I dont expect to put in two 6.5 drivers and get some real deep lows like i would from a sub but i do want something decent. Im not the kind of person that turns up the bass setting on their deck all the way and think it sounds good. I want SQ not SPL. Basicly i want ideas. I dont even know where to get 6.5 woofer or mid driver. I do plan to seal and dynamat the area so will i still need a free air?

JUST NOTICED I POSTED THIS ON THE NEWS AND ANNOUNCEMENT SECTION NOT THE NO QUESTION IS DUMB SECTION SORRY MOD PLEASE MOVE

·
Registered
6,375 Posts
Best you can do is try something beefy maybe like this but don't expect a ton of bass. May have to EQ them a little. I recommend you find a box even a temp one, with a sub. Just toss a used in if you don't have the budget right now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts