DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So its been over 6 months since I paid nearly $100 for two custom sets of speaker rings. All I have gotten in that time is false assurances - no products. Now I get no response at all. Sad to say but I think I've been ripped off.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
So its been over 6 months since I paid nearly $100 for two custom sets of speaker rings. All I have gotten in that time is false assurances - no products. Now I get no response at all. Sad to say but I think I've been ripped off.
I'm sorry to hear you got ripped off but $100??!!!???:eek: for 2 seats of custom rings? Holy hell that's waaaaaay to much to pay for something of that nature. Bill at avpriority would have made them for maybe 15 a pair.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have to double check that figure, but from memory $65 for the rings and another $30 or so for postage to australia

·
Registered
546 Posts
i agree, sounds like a rip off to begin with...but non-the-less, you paid for a product that you didnt recieve and that is not cool

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep - I checked it and it was $65 plus $30 for postage... =/

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
Note to self: AdamTaylor is a douche bag and should be shipped to Australia for a ass whooping.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'm sorry to hear you got ripped off but $100??!!!???:eek: for 2 seats of custom rings? Holy hell that's waaaaaay to much to pay for something of that nature. Bill at avpriority would have made them for maybe 15 a pair.
You don't know what material they were to be made from... and what was going to be custom about them...

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
You don't know what material they were to be made from... and what was going to be custom about them...
And we never will..............he never got them :D

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've sent him about 20 emails and private messages since I first posted this, no response whatsoever - AdamTaylor is a low-life scum thief.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts