DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have to clean my shop of all the test speakers and speakers I ordered and never used! So if anyone needs anything like , scan 4s/ scan 1" domes/ morel 9"'mid basses/ piccolo tweets/ 3"/ 6"full ranges! Etc,,, please text me , 256-366-2908 thanks! Steve Cook

New 12M rev 4"s $400
Set!!!

also have this new Comp 5/4 set, $399!

Jordan fullranges $199 set

Dayton 6.5" fullrangs , I love the sound of these! Ran them at SBN last year! $150

scan ilum, domes 1 month old, used for 1 show, $199 set

ribbon tweets I molded in to gm truck / Avalanche sail panels , they are covered in bock grill cloth now , sounds great!!! $199 set

I have the 3" and 6" in these

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
How much on the 3" audio nirvana fullranges?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Second in line on the Morel 9's. Also like to have dibs on the sails for GM.. what year truck was that in? I'm doing an 03 GMC 2500HD, curious if they would work..

Interestedin full range 3" also!

Pm prices to 45420 please

·
Registered
72 Posts
Pm sent about scans tweeters

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
some of my stuff! The Daytons had 150 watts ea on them at 200 hz -up and won SBN!$120 pair, The Morel 9 s were my mid bass at 30-200 and had 300 watts ea. On them and had the bass punch ! Ever! $250 pair !! They are still stiff and sound great.,

·
Registered
933 Posts
wow you dont see Jordan drivers pop up for sale too often. What did you think of those full ranges?

·
Registered
72 Posts
No answer???

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts