DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check out my 03 civic in the oct. issue of pas mag under rides. let me know what you think... most of you have seen it but its nice to be featured in a mag! this car just won the canadian iasca championship for sq and install.. scoring 242 in sq and 347 in install in the pro division..

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
I don't know how to find it. Got link?
The PAS MAG website is possibly one of THE most retarded things to navigate i've ever come across...

Agreed... LINK... ?

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
just go to there web site and in the search bar at the top right type in civic pride..
Honestly, I would think you would have much better pics to show us than what was in that article. Can't really see where any of the speakers are except the subs and tweeters.

From what I see, it's not my cup of tea, but to each his own and it finishing wise it looks well done.

My favorite part are the wheels and the HU.

·
Registered
161 Posts
all pioneer sound system and weak headlights, wow i thought u would do a retro atleast.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
all pioneer sound system and weak headlights, wow i thought u would do a retro atleast.
I fail to see the point that you are trying to get across... Maybe if you used proper sentence structure and saved the short-cuts for when you are texting your buddies.;)

·
Registered
5,650 Posts
Congrats on the feature, hopefully more will come your way.

·
Registered
161 Posts
go to hidplanet and learn about retrofit.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
I HATE cars that use HIDs without the correct lenses. They get my bright lights on them every time I see one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts