DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why everyone is trying to increase the number of subscribers? I heard somewhere a while ago that youtube sends you $10/moth for every 500 subscribers. Is it right?

If you are doing great videos and you have, say, 500,000 subscribers youtube is going to send you $10,000 check every month! That is petty cool if you ask me...

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Why everyone is trying to increase the number of subscribers? I heard somewhere a while ago that youtube sends you $10/moth for every 500 subscribers. Is it right?

If you are doing great videos and you have, say, 500,000 subscribers youtube is going to send you $10,000 check every month! That is petty cool if you ask me...
What exactly is a subscriber?

·
Registered
7,406 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can anyone confirm that youtube sends you $10 moth for every 500 subscribers though? 97,935 * $10/500 = $1958.7 /month

·
Registered
584 Posts
I have never heard of that before. I think it would be a huge problem, what with the copyright challenges Google is facing right now. I don't have enough subscribers to qualify, though, so I can't say for sure.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Common, there is got to be someone that knows it for sure. If you make interesting videos you can easily get 1/2 million of subscribers! Which is $10,000/month? :confused:

Please, let me know before I hire people to do videos for me. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts