1 Makita 14V flashlight
1 Makita 14V blower
1 Makita 12V impact drill
1 Makita 12V flashlight
3 chargers
4 14V batteries
2 12V batteries

Condition of all items:
All the tools are used...obviously. We build outdoor furniture as a side job. All the drills, flashlights, and blower work properly. Either some of the batteries are bad and/or charger/s are bad. We have never taken the time to start eliminating either batteries or chargers. We use this drills alot and finally just stopped using these and swapped to 18V lithium ion sets. 6 new drills :D. My dad likes tools as much as I like car audio.
Hope the explination made sense and if needed we can talk on the phone to further explain the batteries/chargers. Not all of them are bad, but we are not gonna take the time to try them all out. We would rather just sell all of them since they would spend the rest of thier lives in a drawer.

Total Price: :
Honestly have no clue what to ask...Not sure how much shipping is gonna be. Lets start at $200 plus shipping for all of it, but if I am completely out of line feel free to make an offer.

Shipping Terms: :
I will get it to ya if you buy em.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
14V stuff...

12V stuff...

Additional info:
I really do not want to split this up. Would be great for anyone that owns a shop and wants have a nice set of drills/tools. Great tools... we used them ALOT and they still work flawlessly, some of the batteries and/or chargers are bad.
I would maybe split the 14V and 12V stuff but DO NOT want to seperate every item.
Feel free to PM and if need to we can exchange numbers to chat about this. I have no clue what to ask so hopefully this is somewhat in line.

PLEASE IGNORE THE DIRTY, UNORGANIZED SHOP... ITS IS IN THE PROCESS OF CLEANING NOW. THIS IS WHY THESE ARE BEING LISTED. WE ARE FINALLY GETTING RID OF UNUSED STUFF.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on tool junkies. I know y'all r here somewhere.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks... and like mentioned... the price isnt firm. I honestly dont know what to ask.

·
Registered
1 Posts
given the shape they're in, i'll buy all of them for $200

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Take the 200 and run, lol. I've seen kits like this go for around 350.00 NEW. Sometimes you can get a DeWalt 5-tool kit for around 350.00 or so. Not trying to bash on your sale, just keeping it real.
GLWS.

Oops, didnt see the two impact drills. Those are perfect for metal framing. But 12V are too small for commercial jobs.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A 12v impact and a 14v impact. I might do the $200. I have no clue what to ask and stated that multiple times.

·
Registered
52 Posts
With the low voltage, they are perfect for car audio installation. I talked to my friend and he doesnt need anymore tools. Good luck with the sale. You have a nice collection of makita tools

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
A 12v impact and a 14v impact. I might do the $200. I have no clue what to ask and stated that multiple times.
Well am a DeWalt guy, it never let me down. I've seen guys buy craftsman and Ryobi impact drill that are 18v or 24v and those suckers dont do what my 14.4v DeWalt impact can do. Not to mention they go bad very quickly. The only thing I hate about DeWalt is the damn expensive ass batteries (80 bucks for one).

I never tried Makita, thats why I wouldnt know exactly how much their worth.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We use DeWalt also. That was one of the reasons we are getting rid of alot of these tools. We had Makita 12V, 14V, and 18V as well as DeWalt 12V and 14V and a Bosche 18V. We were constantly looking for batteries and drills that matched lol. So we got rid of all of them and bought 6 Makita 18 Lithium Ions and now thats all we have. Makes it easier.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I spoke to my brother in law and asked him what he thought about your sale. He's is an avid tool collector, i swear this guy has every tool you can think of, maybe even two of the same but different brands. i just wanted a set of my own cause i feel bad having to use his tools every time i'm working on something.

anyway, he told me that i shouldn't get it, but if i do, I shouldn't have to more than 150 simply because they are non-lithium. he said the batteries on the 12 & 14 volt makitas don't last very long and they take a looooong time to charge, plus they are heavy. so i think i'll pass on this sale. good luck tho!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No problem. Thanks for the interest. Any offers? If not they will go back in the drawer and collect dust lol.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll call my dad and see if he wants to split em and will text ya.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any offers? Looks like these just might move from the wood shop to my garage if no one is interested.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LaGrange, it's between Austin and Houston.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.