DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 47' regal with cabin area and engine room to put equipment. I have room for 4-5x9" speakers and 2-6.5in speakers and up to 3-4 subs all outside. Amps will be inside the cabin in a non-wet or corrosive environment. I have $3500-$4000 to spend on all the equipment I need. I am completely open to all suggestions. Please tell me what you would use and the equipment required. thanks!
btw i might have to spend money on power system to supply power seperate from cabin batteries any input on that as well is greatly appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
942 Posts
There are a few marine audio companies out there to choose from. Right now Rockford really suprises me with their full line offering. I know you say they won't get wet, but being they will be open to the air full time means you should get the marine gear. The boards and metal components are specially made for that purpose.

Can you share some pictures of what you have? We need more info about what you want out of the system and where. Marine audio has some advantages, you can have a wired or wireless remote mounted in multiple places so you can control your ipod and such. Pandora is a nice option to play out on the water.

Anyway some more info or a link to what boat you have would greatly help any advice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts