You pay shipping
Massive Audio NX5 - 5 Channel Amplifier - 680W at 4 Ohms.
In great shape. Just took out of my car as I’m selling it. Has some scratch marks on top - could be sharpied in but I believe in full disclosure. Mounting tabs a little marked up and bent as well.
- Massive Audio NX5 Nano Block Series 5-Channel Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating (14.4V):
- 4 ohms: 120 watts x 4 chan. + 200 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 240 watts x 4 chan. + 400 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: 800 watts x 1 chan. (Subwoofer channel only)
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 480 watts x 2 chan. + 200 watts x 1 chan.
- MOSFET power supply with high grade switching devices
- LED power/protect indicators
- Designed to fit into restrictive or limited spaces while still delivering staggering amounts of power
- Ultra efficient Nano Technology power supplies and endless possible installation scenarios
- 2-Channel operation
- Extreme power in a small footprint
- Ultimate mounting flexibility (stackable, line array, side mount)
- Mill Spec double sided PCB with SMD parts
- Built-In noise reduction circuitry
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink anodized in a Raven Black finish for extreme heat dissipation
- 3-Way protection circuitry (short circuit, overheating and Low Voltage)
- Chrome-plated RCA level inputs
- Chrome-plated screw terminals
- Adjustable high-pass filter (40-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Adjustable low-pass filter (20-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Frequency response: 20-25,000 Hz
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): <0.05%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >89 dB
- Max Voltage: 15V
- Max RCA Voltage: 5V
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Also found as: Massive Audio SKUNX2
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Dimensions: 15"L x 5-1/2"W x 2-1/8"