DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: Massive Audio RK6 6.5" Midbass & Crossovers

Condition of all items: Used but still in good condition. They were ran off my MB Quart q4.150. Crossovers have a little tape residue on them from mounting but I should be able to get it off no problem.

Total Price: $100 shipped?

Shipping Terms: We will figure this out during PM'ing or whatever

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info: These work great and will pound your doors. They can certainly put out some clean midbass and do it with authority.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Whatcha going with to replace them?
These have tons of midbass folks... I had some for a little while.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ID CXS v.2 (2ohm set) active! Getting 250rms a channel :D:D Sucks I have to buy a new tweeter(s) and somewhat downgrade an amp but this kind of crap always happens to me..so I'm used to it

Make me an offer people. I'll wiggle a little but these guys will beat down your doors if you want to get LOUD. Still sound pretty darn good too actually. I had them crossed at 80hz but took them down to 65hz/24db at one point and they would do it wonderfully

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP. These plus purchasing Massive CT2 tweeters and you can have the complete set for about $125. OR purchase some different tweets for even cheaper

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump. $80

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hate to be one of the 'when I get paid guys' but...

If you haven't sold these by the time I finally get paid and catch up on bills (Monday?!) I'd take em. Love the set in my car and don't want to have to pull em out to install in my truck, grrr.

But hope you sell em fast anyhow!

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Pm sent. I hope you didn't go to bed. :p

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well these got a lot of attention quickly! :laugh:

Hate to be one of the 'when I get paid guys' but...

If you haven't sold these by the time I finally get paid and catch up on bills (Monday?!) I'd take em. Love the set in my car and don't want to have to pull em out to install in my truck, grrr.
But hope you sell em fast anyhow!
Definitely. PM me on monday or whenever you're ready and I'll let ya know what we can do if I still have them

Pm sent. I hope you didn't go to bed. :p
Haha. Sorry I missed the PM. Stayed up late 2 nights ago studying for a test so I was out quick last night. PM returned to ya...

I am interested in your RK6's if they are not already sold, Let me know.
PM Sent

What is the mounting depth on these?
just under 3". Here's the PDF that shows everything...

http://www.massiveaudio.com/manuals/RK-RX-Manual.pdf

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ Yeah...the lady that answered my call at Massive didn't know and no one else did either for some reason. I also tried to get a graph of the speakers response but they didn't know what I was asking I guess

You can cross the tweeters somewhat low and they don't get too harsh at all. I had mine crossed at 3.5kHz/24db

·
Registered
141 Posts
What's your impression of the midrange response out of these when you crossed at 3.5k? I've been trying out different diy type midbasses that all fall way short in terms of midrange.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What's your impression of the midrange response out of these when you crossed at 3.5k? I've been trying out different diy type midbasses that all fall way short in terms of midrange.

PM sent

...I do like the free bumps though! :laugh:

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Someone buy these!

·
Banned
2,895 Posts
I want to buy a set of RK6 woofers so I can runa pair per door, but times is hard on the blvd at the moment.

If you still got em in a couple weeks, shoot me a PM. Maybe we could work something out.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 22 Posts