DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Massive High Performance Audio will be attending Spring Break Nationals in Daytona Florida March 24th - 25th. On display in the Ocean Center Exhibit Hall will be the Massive 2006 Chevy Avalanche (Customized by Hi-Joes Team in Auburndale Florida) that features over 60 Mid Range Speakers and Bullet Tweeters, 18 Nano Block Amplifiers and 4 Toro Series 15" Subwoofers!!!

"You can hear crystal clear vocals blocks away and the Toro Subwoofers still pound even though they are outnumbered 60 to 4" Said Mike, builder and owner of Hi-Joe's"

This system showcases many of the innovative "12 Volt Pro" products that Massive Audio has been producing over the last 2 years. "Pro Audio Mid Range and Mid Bass Speakers have been all the rage in South America and they are now starting to really get noticed in the U.S. We have always felt it was just a matter of time before people see how these speakers integrate into vehicles and how fun they really can be." Says Jeremy Larsson of Massive Audio.

Also visit the Lesco Distributing showcase near the Seminar room to check out all of the new 2012 Massive Audio products. Massive Audio's Florida Sales Rep "Nelson" with Tri Star Marketing will be available for Massive support and can be reached at the show @ 813-433-6144.

See you there!!!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Holy speakers batman!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Ok, i guess i'm the only one going to say something...

Yes it looks great, but... "Massive Audio SBN Chevy Tahoe!" its an avalanche.

i'm just giving you a hard time. looks good man, the work into the bed alone must have been nuts

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
I think this was built for one purpose, demo something very loud. SBN is full up with vehicles like this. It will draw a larger crowd compared to SQ cars; so I think they are on par with what most of the public is looking for.

Nobody else gonna say it?

That thing looks wretched.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I was just kidding about the tahoe/avalanche thing.

Truck looks like a mobile dj booth and will draw the masses at SBN because a majority of people go to SBN just for the loud cars and trucks which is what most people do want. its a rare thing to find someone that is looking for recording study quality in their car rather than just boom boom boooooooooooom.

·
Registered
468 Posts
saw this at SBN and the quality of work was not that great...had gaps in the panels the material they re wrapped the doors and panels in didnt match the factory color .. and for what it was the truck really wasnt that loud

1 - 12 of 12 Posts