DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Here's something you probably don't see very often! I have a matching set of amps built by Sound Magus, the build house who makes the PPI, Cerwin Vega, Polk, and other amplifiers. They also make their own house brand with their own heatsinks. These are BNIB with manuals, fuses, screws, etc. The internals look similar to the PPI boards, and the heatsinks are really good looking. Brushed aluminum finish. Solid xover section, nice build quality and terminal layout. I have one of each of these:

A) A90 ([email protected] ohms)
B) C90 ([email protected] ohms)
C) C160 ([email protected] ohms)
D) X1502 ([email protected] ohm)

Condition of all items:

All amplifiers are BNIB, factory packaged. Pics of detailed specs are at the bottom of this post.

Total Price: :

First, no trades please; just PayPal or local sale. I really am not sure exactly where to price these, since I've never seen them for sale. I google'd them and found similar amps internationally but even those were few and far between. Given that this is a well-known build house and the amps are new, I'll start at a comparable price for some of the amps they put out and we can go from there:

A) A90 ([email protected] ohms)- $125 plus actual shipping
B) C90 ([email protected] ohms)- $185 plus actual shipping
C) C160 ([email protected] ohms)- $245 plus actual shipping
D) X1502 ([email protected] ohm)- $275 plus actual shipping

Package: If someone would like to purchase all 4, I came up with $830 plus actual shipping, which would be another $80 or so. I'll do $700 shipped for all 4 amps.

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping will be done via FedEx Ground/Home Delivery, and includes tracking, insurance for purchase amount, packing materials, and Direct Sig.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Please PM me or email at [email protected] with any questions or offers. Thanks for looking!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Up top for the morning! PMs and emails have been answered! Keep the offers coming.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Weekend top. All messages responded to! Feel free to make offers... These prices aren't set in stone. :)

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nobody wants to give these a try eh? Let's make it a bit more appealing:

A) A90 ([email protected] ohms)- $105 plus actual shipping
B) C90 ([email protected] ohms)- $150 plus actual shipping
C) C160 ([email protected] ohms)- $210 plus actual shipping
D) X1502 ([email protected] ohm)- $225 plus actual shipping

Package deal: $625 shipped/insured in the lower 48.

These are all BNIB, straight out of the build house that makes the PPI Phantom/Atom/etc among others that have been forum boners the past few years. Snatch 'em up! :)

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Up for pay day! Happy to provide gut pics to anyone who would like them.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Up for the weekend! One more price adjustment:

A) A90 ([email protected] ohms)- $100 plus actual shipping
B) C90 ([email protected] ohms)- $140 plus actual shipping
C) C160 ([email protected] ohms)- $190 plus actual shipping
D) X1502 ([email protected] ohm)- $210 plus actual shipping

Package deal: $575 shipped/insured in the lower 48.

These are all BNIB, straight out of the build house that makes the PPI Phantom/Atom/etc among others that have been forum boners the past few years. Solid little amps here. Feel free to make an offer! Snatch 'em up! :cool:

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Up for Payday and tax refunds! :D Couple more nibbles but still available. Make an offer! Thanks.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Damn. The specs listed for that X6000. 4X1500watts rms at 1 ohm.

·
Registered
312 Posts
That X6000 hooked up to 4 dual 2 ohm voice coil subs would be EXTREME. I can't get over the specs. That has got to be the highest powered 4 channel amp I have ever seen. Too bad you didn't have one of them. There is no way that amp would work for mids and highs. I don't know of any components that will take that kinda power.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah that's pretty insane! I wonder if it's 4 of the monos I have in one chassis? Of course the channels are bridgeable so I have no idea. I bet it's a beast! It's 30"x9"x4"! Yikes.

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Clean looking amps

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks JAX!

Up top for the weekend. Few more nibbles but still here. Lots of inexpensive clean power here guys. Don't be afraid of the name on the top. Many of you readily buy plenty of amps coming straight out of their build house because you've been sufficiently swooned by marketing. :D

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
C90 and C160 are SOLD.

Open to offers on the A90 and the mono. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Are these easily sourced? I would have tried to buy but not for me. I have a friend who I'm going to build for eventually. These are possible future amps.

I've seen them on eBay. Anywhere else?

·
Registered
312 Posts
After looking at those specs for the X6000 again, I realized that the frequency response is only from 10hz to 180hz, so it has to be a subwoofer only amp. And it does look like 4 of the X1500's in one chassis, but being able to bridge them to 2 channels is different.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts