MATTR line driver for ZAPCO

Condition of all items:
Used but great condition

Total Price: :

285 shipped obo
WTF subs and shallow midbasses For BMW

Pictures:
COMING SOON
- Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
For those that dont know this is a MATTR linedriver for zapco amplifiers. This thing will take your C2k Amps to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL. Only letting it go because I decided to gut my truck and trade it in no further use for it. He sells for 350 my loss you gain priced to sell!!!

Additional information can be found in this thread http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/85241-high-end-line-driver-zapco.html

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I was going to have Matt build me one of these shortly so I will probably pick this up. I'll let you know in a little while when I hear back from another member on some DC reference amps.

Feel free to send me your Paypal info if that works for payment.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Are these still being made? I'm curious to know if it compatible with the balanced differental outputs from a BMW OEM HU. Do the inputs use a common grounded RCA input or are they capable of accepting a balanced differential input?

Is MattR still active on the forums?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Its RCA in and Balanced out
RCA inputs can be common ground or balanced differential. If you try to send a balanced differential signal into a common ground input you'll get noise. If the line driver is compatible with balanced differential input signals, it can be used to boost the signal from the OEM HU in your BMW if you have the standard hi-fi system.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Do you still have this piece??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.