DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Charity event for the Historic and Preservation Society and Newton Museum in El Dorado Arkansas. Come on out for a fun day of Cars, Music and Food to this long standing charity event in El Dorado. 1X IASCA SQC/IQC event with 100% of the money going back to the Museum. Hope to see you there

$25 entry
Judging at 9AM

any questions or if you need more info please email me at
[email protected]
Thanks
H-

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
The old boring folks in New England never have events likes these, sigh.

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The old boring folks in New England never have events likes these, sigh.
I know I sound like a broken record but the only way to make them happen is to get out there and do it. "If you build it they will come....."

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I know I sound like a broken record but the only way to make them happen is to get out there and do it. "If you build it they will come....."
True, but note I have never been to a SQ meet so I wouldn't be the most qualified to start one but you are correct. I used to do meets years ago at New England Dyno and Tune for Dyno runs but that is one area where I know what I'm doing.

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
True, but note I have never been to a SQ meet so I wouldn't be the most qualified to start one but you are correct. I used to do meets years ago at New England Dyno and Tune for Dyno runs but that is one area where I know what I'm doing.
You've got a bunch of guys in the region that have attended competitions and been to Finals who could help. Its just a matter of wanting to do it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts