DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like it says....... (I think qm25 or something like that....they are packed but definately from the q series) one has a small dimple on the cone but works fine and with the grill is not really visable. The other one is just dusty but they work great. The vast majority of the mounting hardware is included. I know it is missing one of the metal arms for flush mounting but those can easily be made for your own install. I love these things and had been hoping to keep them as a (what if) but its been what if for a really long time now so they gotta go. I am only interested in a trade for a good mono or two channel amp or $$$.
I also am listing a set of kicker nd25a tweeters with the xovers!!! a combo trade could be worked out. Also willing to throw in my kicker solo classic 12 in the mix for trades/cash deals.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Like it says....... (I think qm25 or something like that....they are packed but definately from the q series) one has a small dimple on the cone but works fine and with the grill is not really visable. The other one is just dusty but they work great. The vast majority of the mounting hardware is included. I know it is missing one of the metal arms for flush mounting but those can easily be made for your own install. I love these things and had been hoping to keep them as a (what if) but its been what if for a really long time now so they gotta go. I am only interested in a trade for a good mono or two channel amp or $$$.
I also am listing a set of kicker nd25a tweeters with the xovers!!! a combo trade could be worked out. Also willing to throw in my kicker solo classic 12 in the mix for trades/cash deals.
Well how much is all of this going to cost me????????????

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Less! Sorry!!!! I cant believe I forgot the price....my bad, the first $75 will put it on your doorstep in the lower 48!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.