1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 of these for sale

4 ohm

80-160w rms

I don't have any other specs on these woofers, I bought them when I was going to do 8s in my kick panels in my old truck, then it got burnt.

Speakers have just been sitting in storage, NEVER seen power or been mounted. One is a little dirty on the magnet from me using it to mock up.

Asking 200 dollars shipped for all 4 OBO, not real sure what these things are worth but I paid 65 dollars each for them.

Pics to come shortly

·
Registered
641 Posts
I have 4 of these for sale

4 ohm

80-160w rms

I don't have any other specs on these woofers, I bought them when I was going to do 8s in my kick panels in my old truck, then it got burnt.

Speakers have just been sitting in storage, NEVER seen power or been mounted. One is a little dirty on the magnet from me using it to mock up.

Asking 200 dollars shipped for all 4 OBO, not real sure what these things are worth but I paid 65 dollars each for them.

Pics to come shortly
What year did these come from?

Are these modern or old school?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What year did these come from?

Are these modern or old school?
I honestly don't know.

I was on team maxxsonics, they had like 20 of these they found in the warehouse they acquired from MB Quart, I'm assuming they are old school. Trying to get my camera to work to get a good quality pic

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that is the rough looking one.

If someone is interested I can get pics of all 4, would just have to run out to the storage closet in the shop

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump

I'm not sure what these things are worth guys, make some offers! I am trying to clean out storage and these are just in the way

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
70 views and not one response?

Tell me what I have guys, no clue what they are

I'm just trying to make some room, guess I could just do 4 8s in my nephews civic lol

·
Registered
778 Posts
paper coned?

I'd be interested if you could get me pictures of all of them..

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Dont know if you saw the pm I send yesterday. I want these, just want to see pics of all the drivers. Were these new or used? it sounds like you had one for mock up and all others were in boxes?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts