DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just like it says above! The only problem with them is that one tweeter has a slightly dented dome, its actually bumped out but you can see the creases. They function 100% I have the grills, tweeter cups (dont have the little screws that hold the tweeters to the mounting cups......Home depot) Everything is in awesome condition and sound absolutely AWESOME!!!!
$250.00 Shipped to lower 48. NO TRADES Please!

·
Banned
62 Posts
These don't really qualify as classics do they? They are quite new (few years max?)

Anyway, free bump for you. I've got a set of the originals and I think they sound awesome. Esentially the same speakers you've got.

Personally...I totally love the titanium dome tweets. Not so much passive but most def. active.

g/l with the sale.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I love those tweets, and I was one of those people who always used to trash quart and every other titanium tweet on the market. Lets face it the quarts on a sound board are pretty awefull (to me) They are classics because the qsd/qsc have/had a almost cult following even with people like me running around saying they suck because I heard them at a store and well......they did suck. In a vehicle well powered/installed, they are abosolutely amazing. And seeing how they dont REALLY (new stuff really has no right to be mentioned in the same sentence) make quarts anymore they are definately classics!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I had these in my 89 928GT. They sound absolutely fantastic. The factory setting in the crossover is set to high. Cut it back a few pegs and they wounded great-very detailed yet smooth not harsh.

Thought I would mention my experience with them. If I was in the market I would pick these up.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I had these in my 89 928GT. They sound absolutely fantastic. The factory setting in the crossover is set to high. Cut it back a few pegs and they wounded great-very detailed yet smooth not harsh.

Thought I would mention my experience with them. If I was in the market I would pick these up.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No the q series are the top of the line, P series (premium) are the level below. P series are also awesome!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Wow, if I had the money, I would be all over these. Great speakers.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
S O L D ! ! ! ! ! THANKS EVERYONE! Now someone buy my A/D/S three ways!!!!!!!! Great deals to be had. Also might have a PPI DCX-730 processor up soon too!!!! $ talks!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts