DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I planned on going the DIY route, but i got a deal on some QSD tweeters. The QTC25's. They are a Titanium dome tweeter. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing the test results on this tweeter. If so I'd send them to npdang.

Anybody here have experience with the QSD's? I know people say they are harsh, but I've been told that they can be tamed and can be some of the best tweeters available with the right tuning/installation.

·
Registered
693 Posts
ive never heard them personally but know people that have used them. heard mixed things about them. i would certainly like to see some test results on them. the more test results/reviews posted here means the more we can learn about different speakers right? ;)

·
Registered
530 Posts
ive never had the qsd 1 inch but had several other pairs of mb tweets-they have all been very bright and eff.always had to consider that in for placement,on the other hand they were always very detailed mnted off axis with little power i had a pair sent to me by a friend stationed in germany in 92 i used them for 7 yrs!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I've been told that they are meant for off axis use, as so are the mids.

If anyone knows Kev7909 he recomended them to me. He swears by them lol.

·
Registered
531 Posts
never liked the 1" mb's.....but the 3/4" are still some of my favorite tweets....

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have those same tweeters and the mids (one good, one not) that goes with it. I wanted to send it in too, but I have no money. I'd like it if you sent them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts