DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so someone deleted my "feeler thread" and didn't even bother to tell me. Kinda rude, but I did break the rules, so whatever! I just find it funny that others have posted feelers and other ad's that break the rules, and nothing is even said to them. Oh well... enough of that rant.

I have a very clean 8.5-9/10 soundstream MC300 here. I'm looking for $400 for it.

I'm also thinking about selling my other MC300, my MC140's, my MC245's, my D60II, My D100II's BNIB, my mint REF1000s. Also may list some Zed's and PPI Arts.

I can't have this much gear lying around anymore. I'm in a townhouse, and really don't have the space.

It's going to hurt selling some of these, as they are my "Keepers", but I have to redefine "Keeper".

Look for others to be listed soon. If you've seen the pics in the Old School Showoff thread, you know what I have. :)

Thanks guys,

Colin

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
nice Colin...very nice...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Collin i fully understand !! As we have talked several times, you know i have done this allso. I went from around 340 amps down to 125 or so. You have to really think on it. Well, allmost anything can be replaced. But i have my keepers allso. Trust me, it kills to sell some of my hobby. NICE amps man..

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
Colin,

If you do decide to sell off some of the PPI Arts and they are the black arts please PM me!!

Zach

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
All you need is a nice corner in a closet for your "keepers".

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Am I asking too much for this? Make me an offer. Just explain why I should sell for less.

I'm most willing to haggle if you're buying more than one item.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I have gotten into car audio recently (in the last year) so I am not familiar with much of the old school (or even the new gear for that matter). Am I wrong to suggest that people selling stuff ought to at least post some basic specs, like how many channels, how much power per channel, dimensions, etc.? It gets a little tiring having to google items listed for sale that don't list specs to try and determine their specs. I just see the amp, don't see specs, and move on. Part of selling involves selling the benefits of your product. Try listing some specs, or at least a link to the specs. Maybe that will generate more interest. Just my $0.02 worth.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Am I asking too much for this? Make me an offer. Just explain why I should sell for less.

I'm most willing to haggle if you're buying more than one item.
No,I think your asking too little!If I wasn't looking for Orion NT equipment for the time being,I would be all over this.......

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
you should sell me your less mint mc300 reason being i dont have 4 bills to spare at this moment!

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
I have gotten into car audio recently (in the last year) so I am not familiar with much of the old school (or even the new gear for that matter). Am I wrong to suggest that people selling stuff ought to at least post some basic specs, like how many channels, how much power per channel, dimensions, etc.? It gets a little tiring having to google items listed for sale that don't list specs to try and determine their specs. I just see the amp, don't see specs, and move on. Part of selling involves selling the benefits of your product. Try listing some specs, or at least a link to the specs. Maybe that will generate more interest. Just my $0.02 worth.
Here's a spec for you. You are looking at one of the finest, best, most outstanding car amplifiers ever produced. If you buy it you will keep it (or should keep it) for the rest of your life. Yes, it is that good. It will play speakers & subs and it will be the warmest, most beautiful sound your ears will ever hear.

I would recommend using it for front stage as it is "rated" at 4 x 75 watts. It produces considerably more than that which is why the last spec I just gave you doesn't matter. I don't know the dimensions but if you can fit it in your car, you should fit it in your car. Build your system around this MC300 and you will have a 10 time head start on other newbs.

Peace....& Hope to see you all at Bonnaroo!!!

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Soundstream MC300

This amp is rated at 75x4, but with 45amps of current draw, it should be capable of 150% of those ratings at least.

Here's a spec for you. You are looking at one of the finest, best, most outstanding car amplifiers ever produced. If you buy it you will keep it (or should keep it) for the rest of your life. Yes, it is that good. It will play speakers & subs and it will be the warmest, most beautiful sound your ears will ever hear.

I would recommend using it for front stage as it is "rated" at 4 x 75 watts. It produces considerably more than that which is why the last spec I just gave you doesn't matter. I don't know the dimensions but if you can fit it in your car, you should fit it in your car. Build your system around this MC300 and you will have a 10 time head start on other newbs.

Peace....& Hope to see you all at Bonnaroo!!!
Yup. This is one of my keepers, and unfortunately, it's a duplicate for me. I have 2, so i'll sell one.

MC soundstreams are up there with the best of the best in SQ amps.

·
Registered
367 Posts
All you need is a nice corner in a closet for your "keepers".
It would take a BIG closet for some of us:D

On the BNIB SS amps, let me know if you decide to let them go. I would give them a good home if the $ is right.

·
Tuning is everything.
2,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It would take a BIG closet for some of us:D

On the BNIB SS amps, let me know if you decide to let them go. I would give them a good home if the $ is right.
In my case, half of two closets, and 1/3 of my spare room, even neatly stacked. lol

Colin - Which Soundstreams are still available??
I have a bunch of them left. PM me what you're looking for.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts